Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Truth About Trading Forex

The Truth About Trading Forex

I have been trading foreign exchange foreign exchange market (Forex) live for several months, as of this writing. I must say that it is very exciting!

I was beating my brain trying to trade the stock market. Over 40 thousand stocks to watch (way too). I tried to future trading. It was just plain crazy. I tried options trading. Many more losses than gains. Then I found out about FOREX!

At first glance, I was a skeptic. I do not believe all the hype (having seen the results of my last trade meetings). Now, I have found it is quite possible to completely replace your income. In a matter of minutes, you can make hundreds of dollars and do it several times a week!

Here are some of the advantages I have found trading Forex:

You just have to see one major currency pair (EUR / USD) to make money instead of the more than 40,000 shares of stock. Feel free to trade other pairs, but are good at it first.

Forex market trades 24 hours / 6 days a week. Forex trading begins on Sunday at 2 pm EST and go straight through to Friday at 4 pm EST. You can trade according to your schedule, unlike the stock market is just trading 9:30-16:00 EST.

It only takes $ 300 to open a trading account through the Exchange.

You do not have to pay commission to brokers. This is Hugh! What a savings! What you see is what you get in your brokerage account. Once you close the trade the exact amount goes immediately to your account.

You can learn how to trade in a matter of time. All beginners are welcome.

You must have some special programs for trade. No one will ask you attended university or what credentials you have. You are completely anonymous!

the world's best home-based business. You can have your own business with employees NO!
Work from home or where I can get internet connection! (Fast broadband connection preferred) are 100% control!
In fact, you can sit at the computer and operations, without talking to anyone.

You're now at a level playing field with large international banks. The exchange rate used to be available only for banking institutions to about 1999. Now, individual traders can trade on Forex to make a healthy income.

Trading on the Forex market offers unlimited opportunities! The choice is yours. I know what market I chose!

Sue Edwards begins a new career online working for yourself. After working for someone else for years it's time to take advantage of the Internet and all it's possibilities. Sue has a lot of background in: Banking, taxi driving, auto mechanics, industrial mechanics, Internet Trainer, Nuclear Power, Computer Repair, and law enforcement. Sue is also active foreign currency trader. Sue wants to pass on her considerable knowledge of anyone who is interested!




Previous Article
- FOREX trading not only for the Big Boys

0 comments:

Post a Comment